We are currently looking for target-driven, resilient and collaborative Team Leader to work within our Temp Nursing recruitment division.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Comfortable in a fast-passed environment.
- Personable and outgoing.
- Academically strong.
About the role:
The Team Leader will be responsible for managing the day-to-day activity of allocated team members whilst managing their own desk and delivering a personal GM target. Ideally you will have a background in either Acute, Mental Health or Community Nursing recruitment.
This position will be responsible for coaching and motivating team members to meet their daily and weekly activity targets. They will deputies for the Business Manager when they are absent from the business.
The post holder will be a role model for the company values and effectively communicate with stakeholders over the telephone, email and face to face.
We're based 3 minutes from London Bridge Station, with Thames River Views.
Having doubled in size since 2012, we are one of the fastest growing healthcare recruitment companies in the UK. A mixture of a well-structured organisation that has managed to hold on to the SME atmosphere and approach.
Founded in 2002, MSI Group is a leading supplier of doctors, GPs, nurses, nurse practitioners, 111 clinical advisor's, allied health professionals, health science service staff, non-clinical managers, and pharmaceutical and medical device staff. Our clients include the NHS and other public, private and third sector organisations across 11 countries.
In return we can offer:
- Unlimited on target earnings (OTE) and competitive salary
- Uncapped commission
- One of the best commission structures in the industry
- A structured and highly supportive probation period
- Work for an experienced award-winning staffing company that understand the value of solid long-term relationships and Human Resources
- Have the opportunity to make a real difference and have your ideas heard and implemented
- Structured relevant training and latest recruitment tools to be able to do the job such as: LinkedIn Recruiter licence, a range of online CV databases, full compliance team and in-house payroll
- Weekly, monthly quarterly, half yearly and annual incentives
- Access to BUPA Healthcare*
- Birthday leave*
*Upon completion of probation period