Does 3 minutes from London Bridge Station, with Thames Views sound good?
Are you interested in making a difference through a leading healthcare provider?
If so, the role of Recruitment Consultant at the MSI Group may be for you!
We are currently looking for target-driven, resilient and collaborative Senior Recruitment Consultant to work within our nursing recruitment division.
- Proven Sales experience
- Proven success at hitting regular sales targets and meeting KPI's
- Over 1-year experience
- AHP and/or HSS background
- Experience and success with Business Development
We are proud to be the preferred supplier to Government and NHS Trusts. Having doubled in size since 2012, we are one of the fastest growing healthcare recruitment companies in the UK. A mixture of a well-structured organisation that has managed to hold on to the SME atmosphere and approach.
Founded in 2002, MSI Group is a leading supplier of doctors, GPs, nurses, nurse practitioners, 111 clinical advisor's, allied health professionals, health science service staff, non-clinical managers and pharmaceutical/medical device staff. Our clients include the NHS and other public, private and third sector organisations across 11 countries.
In return we can offer:
- Unlimited on target earnings (OTE) and competitive salary
- Uncapped commission
- One of the best commission structures in the industry
- A structured and highly supportive probation period
- Working for an experienced award-winning staffing company that understands the value of solid long-term relationships and Human Resources
- The opportunity to make a real difference and have your ideas heard and implemented
- Structured relevant training and latest recruitment tools to be able to do the job such as: LinkedIn Recruiter licence, a range of online CV databases, full compliance team and in-house payroll
- Weekly, monthly quarterly, half yearly and annual incentives
- Corporate Gym Membership*
- Access to BUPA Healthcare*
- Birthday leave*
*Upon completion of probation period