MSI Group are currently looking for a target-driven, resilient, and cooperative Senior Recruitment Consultant to work within our Temporary Recruitment division.
If you are interested in working in the office full time and thrive in a busy environment, we want to hear from you! We are located just 2 minutes from London Bridge Station, with Thames River views.
MSI is a UK Top 100 Mid-Size Company to Work For. We are one of the UK's leading healthcare recruiters, working in partnership with NHS Trusts and private providers throughout the UK. We have recently been awarded Top 40 Recruitment Agency and Top 50 Mid-Size London Company status.
About the role:
We are looking for a motivated and hungry for success individual with excellent sales and communication skills that really takes pride in their work and wants to take their career to the next level. This is a proactive role, focusing on sourcing and placing temporary healthcare professionals within the public and private sector. You will also account manage and further develop relationships with our clients.
- 1 year of experience in a similar, 360 recruitment role is a must.
- Comfortable in a KPI and target driven environment.
- Proven track record of continuous success in achieving billing margins.
- Able to demonstrate strong negotiation and persuasion techniques.
- Strong desire to progress their career into a management position.
- Motivated by the earning potential attached to the role.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Able to prioritise with good time management.
- Personable and outgoing.
In return we can offer:
- One of the best, unlimited commission structures in the industry.
- Solid base salary depending on experience.
- A structured and highly supportive probation period to help you excel in your role.
- A clear career progression plan with the opportunity to progress to a more senior role within the business.
- Working for an experienced, award-winning staffing company.
- Inclusive, supportive and fun company culture.
- An opportunity to make a real difference and have your ideas heard and implemented.
- Structured relevant training and latest recruitment tools to be able to do the job.
- In-house HR, IT, accounts and marketing to give you all the support you need.
- Corporate Gym Membership*
- Birthday leave*
- Weekly, monthly, quarterly, half yearly and annual incentives
- Access to BUPA Healthcare*
*Upon completion of probation period
We would love to get back to everyone however due the sheer volume of applications we will only be able to reply if we feel we can successfully place you in one of our roles. If you have not heard from us within the next 10 working days, you may assume that you have not been successful. Thank you very much for understanding.