Are you an experienced recruiter?
Has your current market suffered due to the Pandemic?
Would you like to work in an exciting recession proof market?
Are you looking for a new opportunity in recruitment with the potential for rapid growth, unlimited OTE and excellent commission rates?
We are looking for a target-driven, resilient and collaborative Senior Recruitment Consultant to work within our Permanent Healthcare Recruitment Division.
MSI are one of the UK's leading healthcare recruiters, working in partnership with NHS Trusts and private providers throughout the UK.
About the role
We are looking for an ambitious individual to join our Permanent Recruitment Team based in our London bridge office.
- Target orientated
- Comfortable in a fast-paced environment
- Personable and outgoing
- Professional approach
- 2+ years' previous experience in a recruitment role (any sector) within permanent recruitment
- Managing end to end in depth recruitment process
- Pre-screening candidates
- Proactive sourcing candidates
- Communication with candidates (responding to applicant queries, updating them on application status, sending invitations to interviews)
- Upholding a high level of customer service at all times
- Account managing existing clients
- Managing the candidate experience
- Business Development
Founded in 2002, MSI Group is a leading supplier of doctors, nurses, AHPs and other healthcare professionals. Our clients include the NHS and other public, private and third sector organisations across the UK and the world.
Having doubled in size since 2012, we are one of the fastest growing healthcare recruitment companies in the UK, although our internal structure has allowed us to hold on to the SME atmosphere and approach.
Our head office is based 3 minutes from London Bridge Station, with stunning views of the river Thames.
Why join us?
Due to our plans for rapid expansion within the Permanent Recruitment division, there will be a range of career progression options available, including leading existing teams, starting new teams, Recruitment Manager roles and options within other areas of the business. In the last year 70% of our management positions have been filled internally.
In addition, we can offer:
- Unlimited on target earnings (OTE) and a further uplift when over target
- One of the best commission structures in the industry
- A structured and highly supportive probation period
- Work for an experienced, award-winning staffing company that understands the value of solid long-term relationships
- An opportunity to make a real difference and have your ideas heard and implemented
- Structured relevant training and latest recruitment tools to be able to do the job
- In-house HR, IT, accounts and marketing to give you all the support you need
- All the tools a recruitment consultant could ever want including a great database, LinkedIn Recruiter licence, a range of online CV databases and full compliance team
- Corporate Gym Membership*
- Birthday leave*
- Weekly, monthly, quarterly, half yearly and annual incentives
- Access to BUPA Healthcare*
(*Upon completion of probation period)
What you need to do now
Interested in building a career in healthcare recruitment with MSI? Apply now and we'll get in touch shortly.