We are currently looking for an ambitious, resilient and collaborative Senior Executive to work within our Pharma recruitment division.
MSI Pharma specialises in supplying pharmaceutical, medical device and life sciences staff, as well as frontline healthcare professionals and senior healthcare managers, on a permanent or interim basis.
We work in partnership with leading pharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies and other public, private and third sector organisations across 15 countries.
We have an office in Switzerland and have just opened our first office in the United States of America, continuing our ongoing growth.
MSI is a 2-star rated Best Company and a UK Top 100 Mid-Size Company to Work For. We are one of the UK's leading healthcare recruiters, working in partnership with NHS Trusts and private providers throughout the UK. We have recently been awarded Top 40 Recruitment Agency and Top 50 Mid-Size London Company status.
About the role:
The Senior Executive will be responsible for generating new business opportunities and then fulfilling requirements by resourcing and placing professionals within the Life Sciences arena across Europe and the US.
This is a full 360 recruitment position in either the contract or permanent recruitment team. There will be a focus on proactively identifying new client opportunities, networking and building collaborative relationships. The successful candidate will attract and source candidates to deliver to client expectation utilising current technologies and techniques.
They will provide a great candidate experience and ensure we make quality hires. They will proactively headhunt and create a pipeline of talent for existing and future roles.
- Proven experience of recruitment within the medical sector, or other professional/ technical markets incl. I.T, Oil and Gas, Education and Accounts
- Proven success at hitting regular sales targets
- Excellent Communication Skills (internal and external)
- Excellent Candidate Management and Business Development skills
- Demonstrate strong negotiation and persuasion techniques
- Able to prioritise and good time management
- Personable and outgoing
- Make effective canvassing calls to candidates and clients
- Ensure KPI's and deal targets are met
- Lead client visits for new business and account management purposes
- Provide excellent client management, delivering on agreed resourcing plans
- Identify and qualify strong candidates to fill vacancies and build pipeline
- Control candidates through regular and open communication and effective coaching
- Market candidates to prospective clients
We're based 3 minutes from London Bridge Station, with Thames River Views.
Founded in 2002, MSI Group is a leading supplier of doctors, nurses, AHPs and other healthcare professionals. Our clients include the NHS and other public, private and third sector organisations across the UK and the world.
Having doubled in size since 2012, we are one of the fastest growing healthcare recruitment companies in the UK, although our internal structure has allowed us to hold on to the SME atmosphere and approach.
In return we can offer:
- Unlimited on target earnings (OTE) and competitive salary
- Uncapped commission
- One of the best commission structures in the industry
- A structured and highly supportive probation period
- Work for an experienced award-winning staffing company that understand the value of solid long-term relationships and Human Resources
- Have the opportunity to make a real difference and have your ideas heard and implemented
- Structured relevant training and latest recruitment tools to be able to do the job such as: LinkedIn Recruiter licence, a range of online CV databases, full compliance team and in-house payroll
- Weekly, monthly quarterly, half yearly and annual incentives
- Access to BUPA Healthcare*
- Death in Service*
- Birthday leave*
*Upon completion of probation period
We would love to get back to everyone however due the sheer volume of applications we will only be able to reply if we feel we can successfully place you in one of our roles. If you have not heard from us within the next 10 working days you may assume that you have not been successful. Thank you so much for understanding. We will do our best with your application and thank you!