We are currently looking for target-driven, resilient and collaborative Recruitment Consultant to work within our Mental Health recruitment division.
MSI is a 2-star rated Best Company and a UK Top 100 Mid-Size Company to Work For. We are one of the UK's leading healthcare recruiters, working in partnership with NHS Trusts and private providers throughout the UK. We have recently been awarded Top 40 Recruitment Agency and Top 50 Mid-Size London Company status.
About the role:
The Recruitment Consultant will be responsible for resourcing and placing temporary Mental Health professionals (RMs and HCAs) within the public and private sector.
There will also be a responsibility to account manage and further develop relationships of MSI clients.
The post holder will uphold company values and effectively communicate with internal stakeholders over the telephone, email and face to face.
- Proven experience of recruitment within the medical sector, or other professional/ technical markets incl. I.T, Oil and Gas, Education and Accounts
- Proven success at hitting regular sales targets
- Excellent attention to detail
- Comfortable in a fast-passed environment
- Personable and outgoing
- Academically strong
We're based 3 minutes from London Bridge Station, with Thames River Views.
Having doubled in size since 2012, we are one of the fastest growing healthcare recruitment companies in the UK. A mixture of a well-structured organisation that has managed to hold on to the SME atmosphere and approach.
Founded in 2002, MSI Group is a leading supplier of doctors, GPs, nurses, nurse practitioners, 111 clinical advisor's, allied health professionals, health science service staff, non-clinical managers, and pharmaceutical and medical device staff. Our clients include the NHS and other public, private and third sector organisations across 11 countries.
In return we can offer:
- Unlimited on target earnings (OTE) and competitive salary
- Uncapped commission
- One of the best commission structures in the industry
- A structured and highly supportive probation period
- Work for an experienced award-winning staffing company that understand the value of solid long-term relationships and Human Resources
- Have the opportunity to make a real difference and have your ideas heard and implemented
- Structured relevant training and latest recruitment tools to be able to do the job such as: LinkedIn Recruiter licence, a range of online CV databases, full compliance team and in-house payroll
- Weekly, monthly quarterly, half yearly and annual incentives
- Access to BUPA Healthcare*
- Birthday leave*
*Upon completion of probation period
We would love to get back to everyone however due the sheer volume of applications we will only be able to reply if we feel we can successfully place you in one of our roles. If you have not heard from us within the next 10 working days you may assume that you have not been successful. Thank you so much for understanding. We will do our best with your application and thank you!