MSI Group are currently searching for a competitive, ambitious and enthusiastic Senior Recruitment Consultant- Doctors to join our Perm division on maternity cover contract.
MSI is a 2-star rated Best Company and a UK Top 100 Mid-Size Company to Work For. We are one of the UK's leading healthcare recruiters, working in partnership with NHS Trusts and private providers throughout the UK. We also work with some of the world's largest Pharmaceutical companies providing both contract and permanent candidates. We have recently been awarded Best Companies Top 40 Recruitment Agency and Top 50 Mid-Size London Company status.
The successful candidate will be located at our stunning London Bridge office, which boasts panoramic river views and will benefit from our bespoke training programme - MSI Academy to equip them with the right knowledge and tools for a successful career in Compliance.
About the Role
The Consultant will be responsible for resourcing and placing doctors into the NHS, Private and Charity Sector to support a growth business plan.
The successful candidate will be responsible for both business development and account management within existing and new clients.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Develop and manage robust pipeline
- Identify and propose monthly targets and KPI's to manager and once agreed, meet these
- Account manages all clients to ensure fruitful business relationships
- Maintain and build excellent relationships with clients and candidates to enhance the reputation of MSI
- Liaise with Mobilisation and Compliance Officer to ensure candidates placed meet compliance standards of the relevant framework
- Proven experience working in a similar role
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to build effective working relationships at all levels
- Self-Assurant, driven and confident to purposely drive toward results
- The desire to work in a fast-paced, target driven environment
- Proven success at hitting regular targets
- Able to make quick decisions in response to changing conditions
Founded in 2002, MSI Group is a leading supplier of doctors, nurses, AHPs and other healthcare professionals. Our clients include the NHS and other public, private and third sector organisations across the UK and the world.
Having doubled in size since 2012, we are one of the fastest growing healthcare recruitment companies in the UK, although our internal structure has allowed us to hold on to the SME atmosphere and approach. Our head office is based 3 minutes from London Bridge Station, with stunning views of the River Thames.
- A structured and highly supportive probation period
- Working in an experienced, award-winning staffing company that understands the value of solid long-term relationships
- An opportunity to make a real difference and have your ideas heard and implemented
- Subsidised Gym Membership (50% off monthly payments, cost fully covered after 2 years' service) *
- Birthday leave*
- Access to BUPA Healthcare*
- Death In Service*
- Additional holiday bonus*
(*Upon completion of probation period)
What you need to do now
Apply now with a covering letter highlighting why you are a strong candidate for the role.
We would love to get back to everyone however due the volume of applications, this is not possible. If you have not heard from us within the next 10 working days you may assume that you have not been successful.