We are currently looking for target-driven, resilient and collaborative Recruitment Consultant to work within our AHP recruitment division.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Comfortable in a fast-passed environment.
- Personable and outgoing.
- Academically strong.
About the role:
We are looking for an ambitious individual to join our AHP nursing recruitment division. This is a 180-degree recruitment role and previous recruitment experience is desirable but not essential.
The Recruitment Consultant will be responsible for resourcing and placing temporary Allied Health Professionals within the public and private sector. The candidates include:-
- Occupational Therapists
- Biomedical Scientists
- Speech and Language Therapists
There will also be a responsibility to account manage and further develop relationships of MSI clients.
The post holder will uphold company values and effectively communicate with internal stakeholders over the telephone, email and face to face.
We're based 3 minutes from London Bridge Station, with Thames River Views.
Having doubled in size since 2012, we are one of the fastest growing healthcare recruitment companies in the UK. A mixture of a well-structured organisation that has managed to hold on to the SME atmosphere and approach.
Founded in 2002, MSI Group is a leading supplier of doctors, GPs, nurses, nurse practitioners, 111 clinical advisor's, allied health professionals, health science service staff, non-clinical managers, and pharmaceutical and medical device staff. Our clients include the NHS and other public, private and third sector organisations across 11 countries.
In return we can offer:
- Unlimited on target earnings (OTE) and competitive salary
- Uncapped commission
- One of the best commission structures in the industry
- A structured and highly supportive probation period
- Work for an experienced award-winning staffing company that understand the value of solid long-term relationships and Human Resources
- Have the opportunity to make a real difference and have your ideas heard and implemented
- Structured relevant training and latest recruitment tools to be able to do the job such as: LinkedIn Recruiter licence, a range of online CV databases, full compliance team and in-house payroll
- Weekly, monthly quarterly, half yearly and annual incentives
- Access to BUPA Healthcare*
- Birthday leave*
*Upon completion of probation period