During a very uncertain year, are you searching for a safe and secure move?
How does a financially secure and vibrant business, within the healthcare space sound for your next role?
Have you got a proven track record in permanent recruitment?
If so, the role of Recruitment Consultant at the MSI Group may be perfect for you!
We are currently looking for target-driven, resilient and collaborative Consultant to work within our permanent division which is one of London's highest billing delivery roles!
- Proven sales experience
- Proven success at hitting regular sales targets
Location: We're based 3 minutes from London Bridge Station, with Thames River Views.
Having doubled in size since 2012, we are one of the fastest growing healthcare recruitment companies in the UK. A mixture of a well-structured organisation that has managed to hold on to the SME atmosphere and approach.
Founded in 2002, MSI Group is a leading supplier of doctors, GP's, nurses, nurse practitioners, 111 clinical advisor's, allied health professionals, health science service staff, non-clinical managers, and pharmaceutical and medical device staff. Our clients include the NHS and other public, private and third sector organisations across 11 countries.
Due to the rapid expansion plans within the division there will be a range of career progression options available including leading existing teams, starting new teams, Recruitment Manager roles and options within other areas of the business.
In return we can offer:
- Unlimited on target earnings (OTE)
- One of the best commission structures in the industry
- A structured and highly supportive probation period
- Work for an experienced award-winning staffing company that understand the value of solid long-term relationships, and Human Resources
- An opportunity to make a real difference and have your ideas heard and implemented
- Structured relevant training and latest recruitment tools to be able to do the job
- All the tools a recruitment consultant could ever want including a great database, LinkedIn Recruiter licence, a range of online CV databases and full compliance team
- Corporate Gym Membership*
- Birthday leave*
- Weekly, monthly quarterly, half yearly and annual incentives
- Access to BUPA Healthcare*
(*Upon completion of probation period)