Are you looking for a new opportunity in recruitment with the potential for rapid growth and the opportunity to help transform candidates lives?
MSI Group are currently searching for a target-driven, resilient and collaborative International Recruitment Consultant to work within our International division.
MSI are one of the UK's leading healthcare recruiters, working in partnership with NHS Trusts and private providers throughout the UK. Our International division is one of the fastest-growing areas of the business and this role offers great potential.
About the role
We are looking for an individual with experience in managing large volume recruitment projects, providing excellent support to clients.
- Excellent attention to detail
- Comfortable in a fast-paced environment
- Personable and outgoing
- Professional approach
- Excellent organisational and time management skills
- Understanding clients' business and needs
- Experience with international projects
- Managing end to end process of recruitment by liaising with the resourcing and onboarding teams to ensure that the client's requirements are met
- Communicating with candidates (responding to applicant queries, updating them on application status, sending invitations to interviews and making travel arrangements)
- Conduct weekly and monthly review meetings with clients
- Generating reports about the status of the project
- Assisting clients with the coordination of online interviews
- Upholding a high level of customer service at all times
- Managing interview schedule and starters for the clients
- Organise travel arrangements (flight and taxi) for the candidates
- Liaising with hiring managers, recruiters and other relevant stakeholders
Founded in 2002, MSI Group is a leading supplier of doctors, nurses, AHPs and other healthcare professionals. Our clients include the NHS and other public, private and third sector organisations across the UK and the world.
MSI is a 2-star rated Best Company and a UK Top 100 Mid-Size Company to Work For. We are one of the UK's leading healthcare recruiters, working in partnership with NHS Trusts and private providers throughout the UK. We have recently been awarded Top 40 Recruitment Agency and Top 50 Mid-Size London Company status.
Having doubled in size since 2012, we are one of the fastest growing healthcare recruitment companies in the UK, although our internal structure has allowed us to hold on to the SME atmosphere and approach.
Our head office is based 3 minutes from London Bridge Station, with stunning views of the river Thames.
Why join us?
Due to our plans for rapid expansion within the International division, there will be a range of options open to anyone that is ambitious to develop their career. In the last year 70% of our management positions have been filled internally.
In addition, we can offer:
- Attractive bonus
- A structured and highly supportive probation period
- Work for an experienced, award-winning staffing company that understands the value of solid long-term relationships
- An opportunity to make a real difference and have your ideas heard and implemented
- Structured relevant training and latest recruitment tools to be able to do the job
- In-house HR, IT, accounts and marketing to give you all the support you need
- Corporate Gym Membership*
- Birthday leave*
- Weekly, monthly, quarterly, half yearly and annual incentives
- Access to BUPA Healthcare*
(*Upon completion of probation period)
What you need to do now
Interested in building a career in healthcare recruitment with MSI? Apply now and we'll get in touch shortly.