Are you looking for a new opportunity in recruitment with the potential for rapid growth and the opportunity to help transform candidates' lives?
MSI Group are currently searching for a target-driven, resilient and collaborative International Talent Officer to work within our International division.
MSI are one of the UK's leading healthcare recruiters, working in partnership with NHS Trusts and private providers throughout the UK. Our International division is one of the fastest-growing areas of the business and this role offers great potential.
About the role
We are looking for an individual that really cares about the candidate experience and wants to help each of our nurses make the right choice and change their life. This is a reactive role, focusing on matching the right candidate with the right position.
- Excellent attention to detail
- Comfortable in a fast-paced environment
- Personable and outgoing
- Professional approach
- Managing end to end process of recruitment
- Pre-screening candidates
- Sourcing candidates
- Communicating with candidates (responding to applicant queries, updating them on application status, sending invitations to interviews and making travel arrangements)
- Upholding a high level of customer service at all times
- Scheduling and completing telephone interviews in high volumes
- Liaising with hiring managers, recruiters and other relevant stakeholders
- Communication with candidates (responding to applicant queries, updating them on application status, sending invitations to interviews and making travel arrangements)
Founded in 2002, MSI Group is a leading supplier of doctors, nurses, AHPs and other healthcare professionals. Our clients include the NHS and other public, private and third sector organisations across the UK and the world.
Having doubled in size since 2012, we are one of the fastest growing healthcare recruitment companies in the UK, although our internal structure has allowed us to hold on to the SME atmosphere and approach.
Our head office is based 3 minutes from London Bridge Station, with stunning views of the river Thames.
Why join us?
Due to our plans for rapid expansion within the International division, there will be a range of options open to anyone that is ambitious to develop their career. In the last year 70% of our management positions have been filled internally.
In addition, we can offer:
- Attractive bonus
- A structured and highly supportive probation period
- Work for an experienced, award-winning staffing company that understands the value of solid long-term relationships
- An opportunity to make a real difference and have your ideas heard and implemented
- Structured relevant training and latest recruitment tools to be able to do the job
- In-house HR, IT, accounts and marketing to give you all the support you need
- Corporate Gym Membership*
- Birthday leave*
- Weekly, monthly, quarterly, half yearly and annual incentives
- Access to BUPA Healthcare*
(*Upon completion of probation period)
What you need to do now
Interested in building a career in healthcare recruitment with MSI? Apply now and we'll get in touch shortly.