MSI International are looking to hire a Team Leader within our International Compliance and Onboarding Team. The successful candidate will be located at our stunning London Bridge office, which boasts panoramic river views and will benefit from our bespoke training programme - MSI Academy to equip them with the right knowledge and tools for a successful career in compliance and onboarding.
About the Role
The Team Leader is responsible for managing a team of compliance and onboarding officers; motivating the team to ensure candidates are heavily supported throughout each stage of their journey to relocate to the UK. The Team Leader will have a pipeline of their own, leading candidates through the comprehensive compliance process. They are responsible for ensuring target landing dates are achieved for every candidate.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Providing best practice compliance support
- Providing guidance to all candidates to ensure a seamless process of relocation to the UK
- Ensuring accuracy and currency of electronic records
- Ensuring customers are given first rate support to enhance their relocation experience
- Guiding, mentoring and supporting junior members of the onboarding team
- Proven success at hitting regular targets
- Experienced in managing / supervision
- Keen eye for detail
- The desire to work in a fast-paced, target driven environment
- Collaborative team player
- Resilient and enthusiastic
- Excellent communication skills
Founded in 2002, MSI Group is a leading supplier of doctors, nurses, AHPs and other healthcare professionals. Our clients include the NHS and other public, private and third sector organisations across the UK and the world.
Our values truly reflect what it is like to work here and they are how our teams describe us; Diverse, Driven, Fun & Family - summed up in our mission: Enjoying Success Together.
Our head office is based 3 minutes from London Bridge Station, with stunning views of the river Thames.
Why join us?
MSI is an ambitious and growing SME and this role will play a pivotal role in supporting the organisational growth of the company. We take employee development seriously via the MSI Academy training programme and a track record of career progression. We have a charity partnership with Lambeth & Southwark Mind as voted for by our staff.
In addition, we can offer:
- A structured and highly supportive, collaborative working environment
- Working in an experienced, award-winning staffing company that understands the value of solid long-term relationships
- Attractive bonus structure
- An opportunity to make a real difference and have your ideas heard and implemented
- Subsidised Corporate Gym Membership*
- Birthday leave*
- Long-service holiday awards
- Fun Days and regular company incentives
- Access to BUPA Healthcare*
- Death In Service*
- Additional holiday bonus
(*Upon completion of probation period)
What you need to do now
Apply now with a covering letter highlighting why you are a strong candidate for the role.
We would love to get back to everyone however due the sheer volume of applications we will only be able to reply if we feel we can successfully place you in one of our roles. If you have not heard from us within the next 10 working days you may assume that you have not been successful. Thank you so much for understanding. We will do our best with your application!