Are you looking for a new opportunity to further your career towards HR Management in a friendly, fast-paced, sales environment?
MSI Group are currently searching for an enthusiastic, influential and conscientious HR Officer to work across the business providing support and guidance to all parts of the business and at all levels.
MSI is a 2-star rated Best Company and a UK Top 100 Mid-Size Company to Work For. We are one of the UK's leading healthcare recruiters, working in partnership with NHS Trusts and private providers throughout the UK. We have recently been awarded Top 40 Recruitment Agency and Top 50 Mid-Size London Company status.
About the role
We are looking for an individual who is genuinely interested in the business and needs of others, including the company, its management, the team and our customers. They will understand that high-performing organisations are driven by people working effectively together to meet shared goals and believe that HR has a proactive and fundamental role in achieving this.
If you want to be part of a company where HR has a real impact in leading change and growth, and take a personal role in driving this forward then this could be the role for you.
- CIPD qualified
- Working at a faster than average pace
- Paying close attention to detail to ensure accuracy
- Comfortable in a fast-paced sales environment
- Persuasive and assertive - able to stimulate and motivate others
- Building positive and collaborative relationships
- Excellent MS Office skills, preferably with the ability to touch type
- Manage the induction and probation processes, communicating effectively with all parts of the business to ensure the successful on-boarding of all staff
- Manage employee training & development via the MSI Academy programme and deliver effective internal training
- Administer employee benefits, providing support and advice to employees
- Ensure internal recruitment process is followed, obtaining all necessary documentation to agreed timescales
- Manage effective off-boarding to ensure clear cross-organisational communication and security of company data
- Run standard disciplinary and grievance meetings
- Provide generalist HR advice to employees and line managers as required
- Produce and file HR administrative letters, updates, reviews, forms and records
Founded in 2002, MSI Group is a leading supplier of doctors, nurses, AHPs and other healthcare professionals. Our clients include the NHS and other public, private and third sector organisations across the UK and the world.
Having doubled in size since 2012, we are one of the fastest growing healthcare recruitment companies in the UK, although our internal structure has allowed us to hold on to the SME atmosphere and approach.
Our head office is based 3 minutes from London Bridge Station, with stunning views of the river Thames.
Why join us?
MSI is an ambitious and growing SME and this position provides hands-on experience and accountability for someone who aspires to further their career towards HR Management.
In addition, we can offer:
- A structured and highly supportive probation period
- Working in an experienced, award-winning staffing company that understands the value of solid long-term relationships
- An opportunity to make a real difference and have your ideas heard and implemented
- Corporate Gym Membership*
- Birthday leave*
- Regular company incentives
- Access to BUPA Healthcare*
- Additional holiday bonus*
(*Upon completion of probation period)
What you need to do now
Apply now with a covering letter highlighting why you are a strong candidate for the role. The first part of the process will be a telephone/video conference call.