MSI Recruitment are looking for Health Visitors who can complete 3-5 shifts per week, Monday to Friday at great rates. The standard hours are 09.00 to 17:00.
Candidates must be competent in the following:
- Delivering the Healthy Child Program to the 0-19 Service with focus on the 6 impact areas.
- Management of case load and providing core health visiting service and public health service in line with local health policy for Universal, Universal Plus and Universal Partnership Plus families.
- Assessing and managing of minor ailments in children 0-5 years.
- Safeguarding children and their families in partnership with other agencies; attending Case Conferences, Core Groups and completing CAF referrals.
- Providing HV drop-in clinics.
- Service auditing and developing.
MSI offer successful candidate's the following benefits:
- Daily payroll services
- Competitive rates of pay
- On-call support team 24 hours a day
- Quick and easy registration
We pay a referral bonus of £200 so if this role isn't right for you but you know someone who may be interested, please share details of the role with them!