We are currently looking for an ambitious, resilient and collaborative Delivery Consultant to work within our Pharma recruitment division.
MSI is a 2-star rated Best Company and a UK Top 100 Mid-Size Company to Work For. We are one of the UK's leading healthcare recruiters, working in partnership with NHS Trusts and private providers throughout the UK. We have recently been awarded Top 40 Recruitment Agency and Top 50 Mid-Size London Company status.
About the role:
The Delivery Consultant will be responsible for identifying potential candidates to deliver qualified individuals to the Pharma team to meet delivery targets.
This fundamental role will generate and maintain candidate pools across various niche markets and regions. They will brief the team with current market information including client opportunity, immediate requirements and referrals.
- Willing to work in a KPI driven environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Comfortable in a fast-passed environment
- Demonstrate strong negotiation and persuasion techniques
- Able to prioritise and good time management
- Personable and outgoing
- Search and engage with candidates for specific live roles
- Via telephone, face-to-face meetings, networking events and social media - build high quality candidate pools within our core business areas and locations
- Build strong relationships with candidates to enable effective probing and gathering of information regarding referrals, client activity and opportunity and to enhance the reputation of MSI
- Conduct the first qualification call of candidates
- Advertise all new roles across all forms of media
- Ensure the full and accurate recording of information in the database
- Meet agreed weekly MPA's (Most Powerful Action) and targets
We're based 3 minutes from London Bridge Station, with Thames River Views.
Having doubled in size since 2012, we are one of the fastest growing healthcare recruitment companies in the UK. A mixture of a well-structured organisation that has managed to hold on to the SME atmosphere and approach.
MSI Pharma specialises in supplying pharmaceutical, medical device and life sciences staff, as well as frontline healthcare professionals and senior healthcare managers, on a permanent or interim basis. We work in partnership with leading pharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies and other public, private and third sector organisations across 15 countries.
In return we can offer:
- Unlimited on target earnings (OTE) and competitive salary
- Uncapped commission
- One of the best commission structures in the industry
- A structured and highly supportive probation period
- Work for an experienced award-winning staffing company that understand the value of solid long-term relationships and Human Resources
- Have the opportunity to make a real difference and have your ideas heard and implemented
- Structured relevant training and latest recruitment tools to be able to do the job such as: LinkedIn Recruiter licence, a range of online CV databases, full compliance team and in-house payroll
- Weekly, monthly quarterly, half yearly and annual incentives
- Access to BUPA Healthcare*
- Birthday leave*
*Upon completion of probation period
We would love to get back to everyone however due the sheer volume of applications we will only be able to reply if we feel we can successfully place you in one of our roles. If you have not heard from us within the next 10 working days you may assume that you have not been successful. Thank you so much for understanding. We will do our best with your application and thank you!