MSI have the opportunity for a Doctor to join this prestigious London Private Hospital as part of the Resident Doctors team!
Key role and responsibilities for Resident Doctor Critical Care
- Attending to the day-to-day Critical Care Ward and ITU units, medical care, from admission, planning through to dis-charge.
- Deliver medical procedures as required and requested by the lead consultant.
- Opportunity to take part in audits, and training to continuously improve and strive for excellence, for staff and patients
Minimum requirements for Resident Doctor Critical
- MBBS medical qualification & GMC Registration
- An additional post-graduate qualification FRCA/ FICM/ MRCEM/MRCP or equivalent is desirable
- NHS Trained Intensive care medicine or Anaesthesia to ST3 and above , or equivalent
- Must hold current ALS certificate
This Hospital has an outstanding' CQC rating, and admits a vast range of complex cases. Its an exceptional career opportunity for Critical Care/ Anaesthetic trained Junior Doctors to join our Resident Doctors team
What we offer for Resident Doctors
- Offering a Highly Competitive Salary
- Part time or full-time opportunities
- Grants and sponsorship for research and opportunities to develop leadership skills
- The opportunity to work closely with mentors to produce papers or research
If you want to hear more about this role please send us your CV!