The Credit Controller is responsible for the collection of outstanding invoices. The size of ledger will consist of approximately 40 clients with a value of £1m+. They will consistently meet their individual collection targets & reduce debtor days. They will be expected to meet the agreed KPI's and targets for a Credit Controller.
The credit controller will maintain regular contact with clients to ensure proper management of debt. They will also encourage all members of the credit control team to reach their individual and team targets.
The post holder will have a full understanding of debt collection procedures, be proactive, work with pace and have a proven track record of working in a target driven environment. They will live company values and effectively communicate with stakeholders over the telephone, email and face to face.
Areas of Responsibility:
- Prioritise own workload and plan to ensure consistent high performance, meeting agreed targets and KPI's
- Possess strong and current knowledge of debt collection practices and share with team members as appropriate
- Ensure monthly debtor targets are met.
- Conduct negotiations with debtors to fix terms and conditions for payment of receivables
- Contact debtors through calls, email or letters to notify them of outstanding invoices
- Monitor payment history to identify changes in reparation and take necessary actions
- Understand and operate within MSI Group Ltd policies and procedures
- Liaise with relevant internal teams / clients to ensure queries are resolved promptly and invoices are paid to terms
We're based 3 minutes from London Bridge Station, with Thames River Views.
Having doubled in size since 2012, we are one of the fastest growing healthcare recruitment companies in the UK. A mixture of a well-structured organisation that has managed to hold on to the SME atmosphere and approach.
Founded in 2002, MSI Group is a leading supplier of doctors, GPs, nurses, nurse practitioners, 111 clinical advisor's, allied health professionals, health science service staff, non-clinical managers, and pharmaceutical and medical device staff. Our clients include the NHS and other public, private and third sector organisations across 11 countries.
In return we can offer:
- Unlimited on target earnings (OTE) and competitive salary
- Uncapped commission
- One of the best commission structures in the industry
- A structured and highly supportive probation period
- Work for an experienced award-winning staffing company that understand the value of solid long-term relationships and Human Resources
- Have the opportunity to make a real difference and have your ideas heard and implemented
- Structured relevant training and latest recruitment tools to be able to do the job such as: LinkedIn Recruiter licence, a range of online CV databases, full compliance team and in-house payroll
- Weekly, monthly quarterly, half yearly and annual incentives
- Access to BUPA Healthcare*
- Birthday leave*
*Upon completion of probation period