An exciting opportunity has arisen to join one of England's largest independent providers of private, insured and NHS Healthcare and to work in an Outstanding rated Hospital.
As an esteemed member of our team, your expertise and skills in non-Obstetric Gynaecology procedures will be highly valued and celebrated.
You will have the privilege of enjoying excellent facilities in a well-structured and relaxed environment. At our organisation, our primary focus is to deliver high-quality treatment efficiently, ensuring our patients receive the best care promptly, all within clean and comfortable surroundings.
Key role and responsibilities of Consultant Gynaecologist:
- Manage and lead a multi-professional team
- Perform a range of non-Obstetric Gynaecological procedures
- Extensive laparoscopic experience is essential
- Treating NHS and private patients referred to the hospital
- In and out-patient care for patients with common gynaecological problems such as menstrual disorders and urogynaecological symptoms.
Minimum requirements of Consultant Gynaecologist:
- UK registerable Medical Degree
- MRCOG or appropriate specialist qualification
- Relevant CCT or equivalent
- Full and Specialist GMC Registration in relevant speciality
Apply now to be part of our dedicated team in the healthcare industry!