MSI Group are looking to hire a Compliance & Onboarding Officer to join our International division. The successful candidate will be located at our stunning London Bridge office, which boasts panoramic river views and will benefit from our bespoke training programme to equip them with the right knowledge and tools for a successful career in the role.
MSI is a 2-star rated Best Company and a UK Top 100 Mid-Size Company to Work For. We are one of the UK's leading healthcare recruiters, working in partnership with NHS Trusts and private providers throughout the UK. We have recently been awarded Top 40 Recruitment Agency and Top 50 Mid-Size London Company status.
About the Role
The Compliance & Onboarding Officer is responsible for leading candidates through the comprehensive compliance and onboarding process. The role will involve gaining, validating and reviewing documentation. The Compliance & Onboarding Officer maintains a database of candidates and will apply for references, visas and pre-employment checks.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Provide best practice compliance support, guidance and expertise to all candidates and clients to ensure a seamless process
- Ensure accuracy and currency of records, both paper and electronic systems and all databases
- General administration duties including email and scanning
- Completing and verifying background checks e.g. references, qualifications, criminal records etc.
- Keen eye for detail
- The desire to work in a fast-paced, target driven environment
- Proven success at hitting regular targets
- Collaborative team player
- Resilient and enthusiastic
- Excellent communication skills
- Bonus structure
- Ongoing 1-2-1 support
- Structured regular training and assessments
- Weekly, monthly, quarterly, half yearly and annual incentives
- Access to BUPA Healthcare*
- Subsidized Corporate Gym Membership*
- Dress down Fridays
- Weekly beer fridge
- Pension scheme
- Birthday leave*
- Weekly fresh fruit delivery
*Upon completion of probation period
We would love to get back to everyone however due the sheer volume of applications we will only be able to reply if we feel we can successfully place you in one of our roles. If you have not heard from us within the next 10 working days you may assume that you have not been successful. Thank you so much for understanding. We will do our best with your application and thank you!