The Clinical Governance & Compliance Administrator will provide specialist administrative and customer service support to the organisation mainly focusing on the clinical governance and compliance team.
They will ensure the smooth running of the clinical interview process and schedule candidate appraisals on an annual basis. They will ensure external reference requests and candidate revalidation queries are dealt with quickly and effectively to agreed deadlines. They will manage various processes including; candidate payments, candidate ID badge renewals, candidate uniform requests and candidate quality assurance. They will provide additional support to the Audit & Maintenance Manager and Clinical Governance Manager.
- Professionally represent the team and the brand
- Commit to develop and meet personal objectives to support the business to meet the business targets
- Take responsibility for own professional development
- Live the company values
- Engage in MSI care by upholding the guidelines, best practice principles and required behaviours
- Engaging, warm and empathetic communicator
- Being organised and task orientated
- Oversee the clinical interview process including diary management of nurse interviewers and acting as point of contact for the interviewers and compliance officers
- Manage the card payment process including taking payments immediately and keeping accurate records of transactions to assist the finance team
- Complete external reference requests for agency workers to assist with employment with other organisations and mortgage/ tenancy applications
- Complete the quality assurance process for registering candidates daily and to the agreed Rota
- Be a point of contact for all revalidation queries and requests from candidates and internal staff
- Assist with the Clinical Complaints process under the guidance of the Clinical Governance Manager
- Provide support to the audit and compliance team during projected or to help cover absence
Founded in 2002, MSI Group is a leading supplier of doctors, nurses, AHPs and other healthcare professionals. Our clients include the NHS and other public, private and third sector organisations across the UK and the world.
Our values truly reflect what it is like to work here and they are how our teams describe us; Diverse, Driven, Fun & Family - summed up in our mission: Enjoying Success Together.
Our head office is based 3 minutes from London Bridge Station, with stunning views of the river Thames.
Why join us?
MSI is an ambitious and growing SME and this role will play a pivotal role in supporting the organisational growth of the company. We take employee development seriously via the MSI Academy training programme and a track record of career progression. We have a charity partnership with Lambeth & Southwark Mind as voted for by our staff.
In addition, we can offer:
- A structured and highly supportive, collaborative working environment
- Working in an experienced, award-winning staffing company that understands the value of solid long-term relationships
- An opportunity to make a real difference and have your ideas heard and implemented
- Subsidised Corporate Gym Membership*
- Birthday leave*
- Long-service holiday awards
- Fun Days and regular company incentives
- Access to BUPA Healthcare*
- Death In Service*
- Additional holiday bonus
(*Upon completion of probation period)
What you need to do now
Apply now with a covering letter highlighting why you are a strong candidate for the role.
We would love to get back to everyone however due the sheer volume of applications we will only be able to reply if we feel we can successfully place you in one of our roles. If you have not heard from us within the next 10 working days you may assume that you have not been successful. Thank you so much for understanding. We will do our best with your application and thank you!