MSI Group are currently searching for an enthusiastic, persuasive and confident Client Services Manager responsible for the smooth day to day operation and communication for allocated major accounts, whilst managing their own clients and delivering a personal target.
MSI is a 2-star rated Best Company and a UK Top 100 Mid-Size Company to Work For. We are one of the UK's leading healthcare recruiters, working in partnership with NHS Trusts and private providers throughout the UK. We have recently been awarded Top 40 Recruitment Agency and Top 50 Mid-Size London Company status.
About the role
We are looking for an individual, who will ensure achieving the goals and objectives of each project.
This position will be the first escalation point of contact for all account management queries and issues for the Client Operational Team. You will develop strong working relationships with the client's team and liaise with them on a daily basis for clients managed directly and on a monthly basis for clients managed by the team.
You will coach and motivate team members to meet their daily, weekly, and monthly activity targets and will deputize for the Senior Business Manager when they are absent from the business.
- Extensive experience working in a similar role
- Persuasive and enthusiastic communicator engaging the commitment of others
- Poised, confident and outgoing - building rapport and developing relationships with others
- Multi-tasker with a sense of urgency for goal achievement
- Ability to motivate others to meet monthly targets and role model a strong work ethic
- Able to adapt to change
- Innovative and creative problem solver
- Develop and maintain a thorough knowledge of the business and offerings, developing and implementing strategic plans to grow accounts.
- Coordinate with internal teams to deliver solutions that meet clients' needs and ensure client satisfaction, and identifying opportunities to grow accounts (e.g. cross-selling other areas within the business).
- Monitoring performance against the project objectives to ensure clients' requirements are met.
- Identifying opportunities for improvement and proposing new tools and processes.
- Retaining clients and building strong, trusting relationships.
- Be the first point of contact with client's stakeholders (including the Interview Team, Account Manager, Recruitment Team and Compliance) managing the day-to-day activities effectively
- Deal with MSI lapses in process effectively and appropriately
- Prepare and present monthly MI pack to deadline
- Ensure all data relating to the account is added to the portal
- Manage offer letters and contracts on behalf of clients
- Protect and enhance MSI's brand
- Motivate the team to deliver weekly KPI's and meet monthly targets
- Role model a strong work ethic by delivering personal monthly targets and meeting KPI's
- Encourage excellent cross-team communication to ensure that the clients' requirements for interviews and arrivals are met.
- Role model MSI Care and support team members to do likewise
- Utilise company Management Information to support team target achievement
Founded in 2002, MSI Group is a leading supplier of doctors, nurses, AHPs and other healthcare professionals. Our clients include the NHS and other public, private and third sector organisations across the UK and the world.
Having doubled in size since 2012, we are one of the fastest growing healthcare recruitment companies in the UK, although our internal structure has allowed us to hold on to the SME atmosphere and approach.
Our head office is based 3 minutes from London Bridge Station, with stunning views of the river Thames.
Why join us?
MSI is an ambitious and growing SME and this position provides hands-on experience and accountability for someone who aspires to further their career towards HR Management.
In addition, we can offer:
- A structured and highly supportive probation period
- Working in an experienced, award-winning staffing company that understands the value of solid long-term relationships
- An opportunity to make a real difference and have your ideas heard and implemented
- Corporate Gym Membership*
- Birthday leave*
- Regular company incentives
- Access to BUPA Healthcare*
- Additional holiday bonus*
(*Upon completion of probation period)
What you need to do now
Apply now with a covering letter highlighting why you are a strong candidate for the role. The first part of the process will be a telephone/video conference call.