Do you enjoy the thrill of winning a new client?
Are you looking for a Top 10 Healthcare Provider, that is financially secure?
Are you an experienced Business Development Manager in the Healthcare space?
If so, the role of Business Development Manager at the MSI Group may be perfect for you!
We are currently looking for a target-driven, resilient and collaborative person to join the team. Someone who can manage current accounts and can identify and strategize the bringing on of new accounts.
- Experience of 3 or more years in the healthcare space
- Agency background
- Proven track record for winning new business
We’re based 3 minutes from London Bridge Station, with Thames Views
We are proud to be the preferred supplier to Government and NHS Trusts.
Having doubled in size since 2012, we are one of the fastest growing healthcare recruitment companies in the UK. A mixture of a well-structured organisation that has managed to hold on to the SME atmosphere and approach.
Founded in 2002, MSI Group is a leading supplier of doctors, GPs, nurses, nurse practitioners, 111 clinical advisor's, allied health professionals, health science service staff, non-clinical managers, and pharmaceutical and medical device staff. Our clients include the NHS and other public, private and third sector organisations across 11 countries.
In return we can offer
- An attractive bonus structure
- A structured and highly supportive probation period
- Work for an experienced award-winning staffing company that understand the value of solid long-term relationships, and Human Resources
- An opportunity to make a real difference and have your ideas heard and implemented
- Structured relevant training and a business that has built up an excellent reputation in the industry.
Due to the rapid expansion plans within the division there will be a range of career progression options available including leading existing teams, starting new teams, Manager roles and options within other areas of the business.
- Competitive salary, with a bonus structure
- Weekly, monthly quarterly, half yearly and annual incentives
- Access to BUPA Healthcare*
- Corporate Gym Membership*
- Dress down Fridays
- Childcare vouchers
- Beer Fridge
- Birthday leave*
- Weekly fresh fruit delivery
*Upon completion of probation period