Are you articulate with excellent communication skills?
Looking to start a high earning career in Recruitment?
Can you speak a second Language?
MSI Group are currently looking for an outgoing Apprentice to work within our well renowned International Projects team, who collectively have over 30 year's experience within the International recruitment. This is a great opportunity for you to develop yourself while gaining valuable experience in recruitment.
- Driven individual
- Academically strong
- Interest in a customer service / sales role
We're based 3 minutes from London Bridge Station, with Thames River Views.
Having doubled in size since 2012, we are one of the fastest growing healthcare recruitment companies in the UK. A mixture of a well-structured organisation that has managed to hold on to the SME atmosphere and approach.
Founded in 2002, MSI Group is a leading supplier of doctors, GPs, nurses, nurse practitioners, 111 clinical advisor's, allied health professionals, health science service staff, non-clinical managers, and pharmaceutical and medical device staff. Our clients include the NHS and other public, private and third sector organisations across 11 countries.
In return we can offer:
- A structured and highly supportive probation period
- Work for an experienced award-winning staffing company that understand the value of solid long-term relationships, and Human Resources
- An opportunity to make a real difference and have your ideas heard and implemented
- Structured relevant training and latest recruitment tools to be able to do the job
- All the tools a recruitment consultant could ever want including a great database, LinkedIn Recruiter licence, a range of online CV databases and full compliance team
- Birthday leave*
- Weekly, monthly quarterly, half yearly and annual incentives
(*Upon completion of probation period)