Are you looking for a new opportunity in recruitment with the potential for rapid growth and the opportunity to help transform candidates' lives?
MSI Group are currently searching for a confident and task orientated Account Management Administrator to work within our International division.
MSI is a 2-star rated Best Company and a UK Top 100 Mid-Size Company to Work For. We are one of the UK's leading healthcare recruiters, working in partnership with NHS Trusts and private providers throughout the UK. We have recently been awarded Top 40 Recruitment Agency and Top 50 Mid-Size London Company status. Our International division is one of the fastest-growing areas of the business and this role offers great potential.
About the role
The post holder will be responsible for supporting Account Managers with the selection, onboarding and aftercare of international healthcare professionals relocating to the UK.
This role will ensure that all internal and client processes are followed and that candidates have a good experience of their relocation to the UK.
- Excellent attention to detail
- Ability to work well at a faster than average pace
- Strong organisational skills
- Careful and cautious approach to work
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to build good working relationships internally and externally
- Facilitate interviews between clients and candidates
- Issue offer letters and provide excellent candidate after care
- Organise travel arrangements and send full travel instructions to candidates
- Coordinate booking of OSCE exams
- Source suitable temporary/quarantine accommodation for candidates
- Assisting with the management of the supply chain
- Ensure accuracy and of electronic systems and databases
- Conduct general administration
Founded in 2002, MSI Group is a leading supplier of doctors, nurses, AHPs and other healthcare professionals. Our clients include the NHS and other public, private and third sector organisations across the UK and the world.
Having doubled in size since 2012, we are one of the fastest growing healthcare recruitment companies in the UK, although our internal structure has allowed us to hold on to the SME atmosphere and approach.
Our head office is based 3 minutes from London Bridge Station, with stunning views of the river Thames.
Why join us?
Due to our plans for rapid expansion within the International division, there will be a range of options open to anyone that is ambitious to develop their career. In the last year 70% of our management positions have been filled internally.
In addition, we can offer:
- Attractive bonus
- A structured and highly supportive probation period
- Work for an experienced, award-winning staffing company that understands the value of solid long-term relationships
- An opportunity to make a real difference and have your ideas heard and implemented
- Structured relevant training and latest recruitment tools to be able to do the job
- In-house HR, IT, accounts and marketing to give you all the support you need
- Corporate Gym Membership*
- Birthday leave*
- Weekly, monthly, quarterly, half yearly and annual incentives
- Access to BUPA Healthcare*
(*Upon completion of probation period)
What you need to do now
Interested in building a career in healthcare recruitment with MSI? Apply now and we'll get in touch shortly.
We would love to get back to everyone however due the sheer volume of applications we will only be able to reply if we feel we can successfully place you in one of our roles. If you have not heard from us within the next 10 working days you may assume that you have not been successful. Thank you so much for understanding. We will do our best with your application and thank you!