Apply to these jobs
26 Mar 2020
Location: South West England
Hours: 10 PA’s
Salary: £79, 860 - £107, 668 per annum depending upon skills and experience
The Trust has been rated Outstanding by the CQC and the Mental Health Services have been short-listed by the Health Service Journal (HSJ) as a Mental Health Provider of the year. The Health and Care organisations in South West England are at the forefront of transforming services to provide excellent, patient-centred care. They are a dynamic forward-thinking community and mental health Trust with a committed workforce of around 5,500 staff, serving a population of 700,000 people and are a £220M organisation.
Vacancies in General, Old Age, Adult and Rehab and Dementia Psychiatry and Liaison.
Duties & Responsibilities:
Skills & Experience:
Why work in the NHS?
• The National Health Service (NHS) is one of the largest employers in the world, and is the biggest in Europe, with over 1.3 million staff.
• The NHS offers a huge range of exciting and challenging opportunities for people who are passionate about making a difference. With more than 300 different careers on offer, there is a job for you no matter what your interests, skills or qualifications.
• No matter what area of the NHS you join, you will become part of a talented, passionate team of people committed to providing the best care and treatment to patients. You will also enjoy one of the most competitive and flexible benefits packages offered by any employer in the UK
• Helping you find the right work-life balance
• The NHS recognises the importance of a healthy balance between work and life- reducing stress, increasing motivation, and improving productivity among staff
MSI International specialises in matching private and public hospital and clinics across the United Kingdom with the very best international candidates.
We don’t stop when we’ve found you the right role. We can provide help with local medical registration, GMC revalidation, visa applications, health screening, arranging accommodation, finding the perfect school, and opening bank accounts – anything that will help you and your family settle into life in a different culture.
For more information on MSI International’s services, please visit https://www.msigroupltd.com/candidates/overseas-candidates/169/
To find out more about the role, please call us on +44(0)203 862 0349, email email@example.com or click the apply button and we’ll get back to you.