MSI Group require a Senior Community Practitioner in the Nottingham area.
- To support the Adult Community Health Service within Nottingham North and East to achieve a model of wrap around care that is responsive to the needs of the patients and service users
- To be pro-active in delivering anticipatory and responsive care, promoting independence, health life style, reduction in health inequalities to improve the overall quality of life in the local population
- To offer a comprehensive nursing / therapy service to the resident population of Nottingham North and East, providing a multi-disciplinary and multi-agency approach to maximise patient function, well-being and self-care planning.
- To target people who would otherwise face unnecessarily prolonged hospital stays or inappropriate admission to acute inpatient care, long term residential care or continuing NHS in-patient care
- To deliver high quality care to patients / service users in the community and clinic setting
- To assess, plan and implement treatment programmes and take responsibility to ensure this is evaluated and amended as appropriate
- Recent experience in HCE/falls/orthopedics
- Access to own transport to be able to deliver support across the community
If you are interested in Physiotherapy roles and would like to register with MSI Group you must…
- Be HCPC registered.
- Have post graduation Physiotherapy experience.
- Have been employed as a Physiotherapist within the past 12 months.
- Competitive hourly rate.
- Join with a quick and simple registration process with no costs involved.
- Be guided through your registration by a specialist consultant and have a team member available 24 hours per day.