Apply to these jobs
19 Mar 2020
£38,760 per annum
Functional Assessor - Physiotherapist - Swansea
Starting Salary: £38,760 + Generous Benefits Package + Overtime Opportunities
Office Hours: Monday to Friday, 9am - 5pm
Are you a Physiotherapist looking for the following?
* A genuine work life balance, with no bank holidays, evenings or weekends required?
* A fresh challenge with responsibilities that keep your skills up to date and guarantees support in working towards revalidation?
* To work for a forward-thinking organisation that encourages ongoing training and development?
MSI is proud to be seeking Nurses and Physiotherapists for a fresh opportunity within a leading global provider of government health programmes.
What is a Functional Assessor:
* Based within a multi-disciplinary team at your local assessment centre you will be responsible for completing professional functional health assessments by meeting with individuals and reviewing a wide range of complex medical conditions
* You will focus on how an individual's ability to perform day to day activities is affected by their condition and produce a high quality, detailed, impartial report for DWP
* To ensure you are fully prepared for your new role, you will embark on a comprehensive induction and training programme
* Support is on-going and will allow you to become a proficient and qualified Functional Assessor
Your Excellent Benefits Package:
* Excellent work-life balance - Monday to Friday with no nights, weekends or bank holidays required.
* Private medical insurance, life assurance, pension scheme and professional indemnity cover
* Fantastic prospects for promotion and professional growth
* HCPC fee reimbursement and revalidation support
* 25 days of annual leave + option to buy additional days or sell back
* A working environment that nurtures a commitment to public service and supporting people, guaranteeing you really get to know each customer and make a difference to their life
This is an excellent opportunity for Physiotherapists with a minimum of 2 years' post-registration broad-based experience, to further progress their careers and join a market leading, forward thinking organisation.
For more info, please call Joyce Martins on 02037892055