Duties and responsibilities
The MSI Group is a privately owned, leading Healthcare recruitment consultancy Established in 2002. We are a specialist global staffing company servicing the Pharmaceutical industry in both the UK, mainland Europe and Switzerland. We provide contract and permanent solutions for all of our clients who range from leading Pharmaceutical and Biotechnology to Contract Research Organisations. MSI Pharma currently work with many of the top 10 Pharma companies and have expertise across Medical Devices, Pharmacovigilance, Medical affairs, Regulatory, Quality Assurance, Sales & Marketing & Health economics.
We are looking for someone who can hit the ground running. We have an established client database with an on-going flow of quality requirements for contract and permanent business & have a strong resource model in place to support you with your day to day duties. You may be considered for either our perms team or our contracts/temp team.
This role is based in our most successful division that offers a high-end delivery / account management service within the Doctors/Nurses/AHP/International space. Due to our client engagement and organisational structure every staff member hired in the last 12 months has demonstrated that they are on target to achieve their OTE within 3 months of starting.
It is envisaged that you will be involved in the following:
- New business generation - Make canvass calls and carry out mail shot activities
- Meet sales/gross profit targets
- Deal with speculative calls, aftercare and service calls
- Client visits - new and service - identify and follow up business leads
- Negotiate fees and rates in line with company policy and comply with approvals and discounts allowed and issue Terms of Business
- Write and place advertisements on the relevant job boards and on the company system and website
- Serve clients, identify their needs and provide feedback on success of filling jobs
- Qualify job specification / salary information and record accurate and comprehensive job description - check info / client requirements in line with key processes and legislation
- Gather information on client - decision maker and number of employees
- Network with clients
- Candidate control - keep in regular contact to review progress and performance
- Pre-screen candidates before their interview for suitability and conduct interviews
- Coach candidates on interview skills / skills testing
- Manage temp availability to meet client needs
- Spec CVs / market candidates, search / shortlist CVs in line with job order request,
- Ensuring CVs are of a specific standard and reflective of client requests
- Provide information to candidates on clients and job specifications for jobs
- 1 to 2 years Sales/Recruitment Experience
- Good track record of regular billings
- Good time management skills
- Experience in either Permanent or Contract/Temp recruitment or both.
- Ambition and drive
- Excellent communication skills - especially negotiating and influencing
- Ability to work well under pressure
What`s on Offer?
- We offer a very attractive remuneration package and benefits as well as monthly awards and sales incentive trips overseas annually.
- Unlimited on target earnings (OTE)
- One of the best commission structures in the industry
- Work with an experienced award winning staffing company that understands the value of solid long term relationships
- Have the opportunity to make a real difference and have your ideas heard and implemented
- Structured relevant training and latest recruitment tools to be able to do the job
- Flexible working for the international markets