Apply to these jobs
23 Jun 2020
£31,000 - £34,000 per annum
We are looking for a Registered Mental Health Nurse (RMN) with a passion for delivering outstanding care.
You’ll be working 38.5 hours a week at Cygnet Beckton, our Female complex mental health needs service.
Cygnet Hospital Beckton is a smoke free gender specific hospital for women with complex mental health needs. We accept emergency and planned, pre-assessed admissions. We provide a multi-disciplinary approach, to help service users return home as quickly as possible.
Apply now to enjoy excellent career prospects while reaping the rewards of making a difference to others – every day.
• Produce outstanding written reports based on your nursing assessments and observations
• Work closely with the management team to develop the service, audit, and improve quality
• Attend all training and engage in CPD to further knowledge and promote nursing
• Under NMC guidelines, ensure that individual care plans are complete & maintained collectively with residents, relatives and other healthcare professionals
• Administer prescribed medicines with Healthcare procedure and Healthcare Commission guidelines
Why Cygnet? We’ll offer you…
NHS and employee discount scheme
Employee discount savings & “Cycle to work” scheme
Bespoke career pathways
Company paid Life Assurance scheme
Smart Health Toolkit- Providing you with Fitness Programmes, Nutrition consultation and Health checks
Plus many more
• The ability to maintain documentation, undertake audits and demonstrate integrity in your role
• A good understanding of the Mental Health Act 1983 and latest nursing practices
• A commitment to patient recovery in order to effectively monitor, manage and reduce risk
• Compassion, resilience and a dedication to empower and support service user independence
• The ability to deputise in a clinical lead role
• An interest in leadership, research and assessment
• Experience with the client group
Cygnet Health Care has been providing a national network of high quality specialist mental health services for 30 years.
Situated in the East End of London, the hospital has four different specialist wards including mental health with learning disability, personality disorder, personality disorder with complex needs and a PICU. The overall ambience of the hospital is welcoming. The team take great pride in providing the best possible therapeutic environment in conjunction with the service users.
New Dawn Ward – Personality Disorder Service offering DBT interventions in a locked environment. The ward’s ethos is: Enabling meaningful change that matters to you.
Upping Ward – Personality Disorder Intensive Support Service for Women – Opening June 2020.
Hooper Ward – PICU providing supportive individualised care and treatment for acutely disturbed service users. The ward’s ethos is: Stability and Hope.
Hansa Ward – Mental Health with Learning Disabilities Service. Accepts referrals for detained and informal service users. Care and treatment is designed for service users whose needs are best met in a specialist setting. The ward’s ethos is: Ability through understanding.
CQC rating overall is "Good" for this service.
If you care about making a difference – we want to talk to you!