Apply to these jobs
19 Mar 2020
£79,860 - £107,668 per annum
OPTION FOR IELTS EXEMPTION for overseas candidates
Location: South West England
Salary: £79, 860 - £107, 668 per annum depending upon skills and experience
Relocation: UP TO £4000
RESEARCH OPPORTUNITIES AVAILABLE
Lewisham and Greenwich NHS Trust was established in October 2013, following the integration of Lewisham Healthcare NHS Trust and Queen Elizabeth Hospital in Woolwich.
The Trust provides a comprehensive portfolio of high quality acute healthcare services to a critical mass of more than c.526,000 people living across the London Boroughs of Lewisham, Greenwich and North Bexley together with a broad portfolio of community services, primarily, but not exclusively, for those living in Lewisham. We are responsible for NHS services at University Hospital Lewisham, Queen Elizabeth Hospital in Woolwich and in a number of community settings throughout Lewisham. In addition, the trust provides some services at Queen Mary’s Hospital in Sidcup.
The Trust employs more than 6,000 staff on both the hospital and community sites, which makes us one of the biggest employers in South East London.
The posts have been created to develop and consolidate new ways of working. The trust has a separate “on take” system for older frail patients. The nucleus for this service is located within a 39 bedded Acute Care of the Elderly Frailty Unit. The Frailty Unit enhances the flow of appropriate patients to the complex care wards, in which Consultant Geriatricians lead comprehensive assessment and discharge planning.
The Frailty consultants provide daily telephone support to primary care and there is a daily frailty clinic.
Duties & Responsibilities:
Skills & Experience:
Why work in the NHS?
• The National Health Service (NHS) is one of the largest employers in the world, and is the biggest in Europe, with over 1.3 million staff.
• The NHS offers a huge range of exciting and challenging opportunities for people who are passionate about making a difference. With more than 300 different careers on offer, there is a job for you no matter what your interests, skills or qualifications.
• No matter what area of the NHS you join, you will become part of a talented, passionate team of people committed to providing the best care and treatment to patients. You will also enjoy one of the most competitive and flexible benefits packages offered by any employer in the UK
• Helping you find the right work-life balance
• The NHS recognises the importance of a healthy balance between work and life- reducing stress, increasing motivation, and improving productivity among staff
MSI International specialises in matching private and public hospital and clinics across the United Kingdom with the very best international candidates.
We don’t stop when we’ve found you the right role. We can provide help with local medical registration, GMC revalidation, visa applications, health screening, arranging accommodation, finding the perfect school, and opening bank accounts – anything that will help you and your family settle into life in a different culture.
For more information on MSI International’s services, please visit https://www.msigroupltd.com/candidates/overseas-candidates/169/
To find out more about the role, please call us on +44(0)203 862 0349, email email@example.com or click the apply button and we’ll get back to you.