MSI Group are recruiting for Infection Control specialist nurse in the London Liverpool street area working for an NHS Trust on both an contract basis.
- To provide specialist nursing advice in the identification, prevention, monitoring /surveillance and control of infection.
- To immediately notify the Infection Control Team Manager of patient safety concerns.
- To contribute flexibly to any NHSE related programmes e.g. Premises Improvements Grants panels, National initiatives
- To explain the significance of microbiology data to the primary care staff.
- Reviewing recent national guidance and adapting audit practice
- Responding to queries (phone calls & emails) from individual dental practices and dental PCC
- Reviewing emails and responding to queries
- To advise on the revision and development of infection prevention and control policies/protocols in line with relevant legislation, published guidelines
MSI offer our community nurses the following benefits:
- Competitive rates of pay
- Dedicated specialist recruitment consultant
- On-call support team available 24 hours a day
- Daily payroll services
- Quick & easy registration
- Free basic life support training
- Moving & handling training
- Up to £200 referral scheme
Skills & Qualifications:
- NMC registered. Your pin should not have any restrictions or conditions
- A minimum of 6 months experience post graduation in a UK NHS hospital
- 6 months NHS experience within the last 2 years