Apply to these jobs
19 Mar 2020
£79,860 - £107,668 per annum
Clinical Oncology Consultant
With a Special Interest in Lung and Head & Neck/Thyroid Cancer
UK EXPERIENCE ESSENTIAL
Salary: £79, 860 - £107, 668 per annum depending upon skills and experience
Relocation Package: UP TO £16, 000
The Trust was created in 2000 and in 2014 they have invested £150 million to transform one of their hospitals into the Trust’s specialist emergency and inpatient hospital serving over 600,000 people. The Trust employs over 5,000 staff with a turnover of £370m. They have 700 beds, 17 operating theatres, 30 critical beds and 38 wards. There are 4 hospitals and mental health and community services under this Trust.
Duties will be covered between 2 hospital sites and more complex care and radiotherapy being delivered at the Cancer Centre. The post holder will specialise in the management of lung and head and neck cancers joining a dynamic team of surgeons and oncologists with a significant national reputation in the field of research. The post holder would be expected to have a strong interest in technical radiotherapy and in the further development of complex radiotherapy services including the use of stereotactic radiotherapy (SABR) in lung cancer.
Research opportunities are excellent within the cancer centre and at all peripheral sites.
Duties & Responsibilities:
Skills & Experience:
Why work in the NHS?
• The National Health Service (NHS) is one of the largest employers in the world, and is the biggest in Europe, with over 1.3 million staff.
• The NHS offers a huge range of exciting and challenging opportunities for people who are passionate about making a difference. With more than 300 different careers on offer, there is a job for you no matter what your interests, skills or qualifications.
• No matter what area of the NHS you join, you will become part of a talented, passionate team of people committed to providing the best care and treatment to patients. You will also enjoy one of the most competitive and flexible benefits packages offered by any employer in the UK
• Helping you find the right work-life balance
• The NHS recognises the importance of a healthy balance between work and life- reducing stress, increasing motivation, and improving productivity among staff
MSI International specialises in matching private and public hospital and clinics across the United Kingdom with the very best international candidates.
We don’t stop when we’ve found you the right role. We can provide help with local medical registration, GMC revalidation, visa applications, health screening, arranging accommodation, finding the perfect school, and opening bank accounts – anything that will help you and your family settle into life in a different culture.
For more information on MSI International’s services, please visit https://www.msigroupltd.com/candidates/overseas-candidates/169/
To find out more about the role, please call us on +44(0)203 862 0349, email firstname.lastname@example.org or click the apply button and we’ll get back to you.