MSI Group are recruiting for Band 6 School Nurses in the London area working for an NHS Trust on both an ad-hoc and contract basis.
- Deal with pre-preparatory school, junior school and senior school.
- Assisting with medical support for school trips, coordinating immunisation programmes and running/managing any health promotion clinics.
- Mange medication, give and document and liaise with the doctors if needed
- Confidently manage the care for epileptic children.
- Give medication and follow/up with the doctors independently
- Can manage stoma care and review this of needed independently
- Can liaise with the named doctors around medical held at the school.
- School Nurse will have overall responsibility for the running of the schools Medical Centre.
MSI offer our community nurses the following benefits:
- Competitive rates of pay
- Dedicated specialist recruitment consultant
- On-call support team available 24 hours a day
- Daily payroll services
- Quick & easy registration
- Free basic life support training
- Moving & handling training
- Up to £200 referral scheme
Skills & Qualifications:
- NMC registered. Your pin should not have any restrictions or conditions
- A minimum of 6 months experience post graduation in a UK NHS hospital
- 6 months NHS experience within the last 2 years