Join us at Holiday Inn Basildon on Thursday 4th October!
Venue: Holiday Inn Basildon
Address: Holiday Inn Basildon, Festival Leisure Park, Waterfront Walk, Basildon, SS14 3DG
Date: Thursday 4th October 2018
Time: 10am - 4pm
The day offers a great opportunity to meet our team over a tea or coffee, find out more about MSI, the career opportunities we have and fast track your application. As one of the primary suppliers of agency nursing to the NHS, we can offer you the roles best suited for you before anyone else does.
Why should I attend?
- A huge variety of shifts are reghularly available for us to offer you, including on-going block bookings and contracts in a range of departments.
- Appealing pay rates
- Fast-track the compliance process
We will have a compliance officer with us throughout the day so bring along your documents so we can start the compliance process and get you working sooner.
What roles do MSI recuit for?
- Qualified Nurse
- General Nurse
- Registered Nurse
- Healthcare Assistants (HCA)
- Mental Health Nurse (RMN)
- Community Psyhiatric Nurse
- Prison Nurse
- Allied Health Professional
- Operating Department Practitioner (ODP)
- Learning Disability Nurse (RNLD)
- Speech & Language
- Occupational Therapist
- CBT Therapist
- Pharmacy Technician
Do I need to book?
You can just turn up on the day but we do ask if you can email Zane Moody (email@example.com) in advance so we can plan your meeting and you get the most out of the day. It means we will be able to come prepared with some job listings that match your requirements!
What documents should you bring?
- Reference: Please provide contact details to obtain references to cover the last 3 years (09/2015 – Present)
- DBS: Please can you confirm if you have a current DBS on the Update Service. If you do, please provide a full copy of your certificate
- Mandatory Training: Please can you provide evidence that you have completed the following training in the last 12 months
Information Governance, Counter fraud, Fire Safety, Complaints Handling, Lone Worker, Infection Control, Moving and Handling, Mental Health Act, Mental Capacity Act, Basic/ Immediate Life Support/Paediatric Life Support, NHS Conflict Resolution, Safeguarding Adults Level 2, Safeguarding Children L2, Preventing Radicalisation, Equality, Diversity and Human Rights, Health, Safety and Welfare, Blood Component Transfusion, Medicine Management. You Health Career, Duty of Care, Person-Centred Care, Communication, Consent, Privacy and Dignity, Fluids and Nutrition, Dementia Awareness
- Restraint Training: Please provide evidence you have completed PMVA/MVA/MAPA in the last 12 months
- Statement of Entry: Please provide a copy of your statement of entry letter
- Qualifications: Please provide copies of all your nursing qualifications
- Medical Indemnity Insurance: Please provide evidence issued in the last 2 months that you hold current and valid Medical Indemnity Insurance
- Eligibility Documents: Please provide your proof to work in the UK (Front and Back in colour)
- Proof of Address: Please provide 2 of the following documents:
Bank/credit card/mortgage statement or gas/water/electricity bills must be dated in the last 3 months. Council tax statements – dated in the last 12 months or valid driving licence. Please note we cannot accept a mobile phone bill
- National Insurance: Please provide evidence of this
- Immunisations: Please provide evidence you are immune to Measles, Rubella, Hep B, TB and Varicella
- Photo ID: Please provide a coloured photo of yourself for your ID badge
If you would like any more information on the day please contact Zane Moody - firstname.lastname@example.org