Hours - 7.30am to 5pm
Days - Saturday, Sunday, plus two mornings in the week
Rate - £13.40 per hour
- To oversee the daily operation of our boutique styled COVID Testing Clinics in Chelsea and London Bridge. To provide excellent customer service to our clients ensuring they feel reassured and safe.
- To support the nursing staff taking swabs and take full responsibility for ensuring the samples reach the lab in a timely manner and results are issued on immediate receipt.
- To resolve problems as and when required, ideally tackling any issues before they may arise.
- To ensure the clinics are clean and maintained to an excellent standard adhering to strict infection control procedures.
- To work as part of the operations team, to manage the clinic email inboxes responding effectively to queries and questions from clients.
- To answer calls from clients and prospective clients, providing expert advice regarding COVID testing for travel.
- To manage online bookings portal.
- To register tests on lab portals
- Have experience of working in a public facing role.
- To be able to problem-solve effectively and think on your feet.
- To be able to utilise various IT platforms and packages.
- To be a quick learner.
- Be an expert in providing welcoming and warm customer service.
- Willing to go the extra mile.