Are your an experienced contract recruiter exploring other sectors?
How about working for a financially stable business?
Are you interested in markets that have phenominal growth potential?
If so, the role of Recruitment Consultant at the MSI Group may be for you!
We are currently looking for target-driven, resilient and collaborative recruiters, to work within our Pharmaceutical and Life Sciences division. We have establish a great reputation for international clients.
- Proven business development experience
- Proven success at hitting regular sales targets
- Billings in excess of £150K
Founded in 2002, MSI Group is a leading supplier of doctors, GPs, nurses, nurse practitioners, 111 clinical advisor's, allied health professionals, health science service staff, non-clinical managers, and pharmaceutical and medical device staff. Our clients include the NHS and other public, private and third sector organisations across 11 countries.
Having doubled in size since 2012, we are one of the fastest growing healthcare recruitment companies in the UK and have exciting expansion plans on the horizon.
In return we can offer
- Unlimited on target earnings (OTE)
- One of the best commission structures in the industry
- A structured and highly supportive probation period
- Work for an experienced award winning staffing company that understand the value of solid long term relationships, and Human Resources
- Have the opportunity to make a real difference and have your ideas heard and implemented
- Structured relevant training and latest recruitment tools to be able to do the job
- All the tools a recruitment consultant could ever want including a great database, LinkedIn Recruiter licence, a range of online CV databases and full compliance team.
Due to the rapid expansion plans within the division there will be a range of career progression options available including leading existing teams, starting new teams, Recruitment Manager roles and options within other areas of the business.
- Competitive salary (First Year OTE 70K)
- Uncapped commission
- Weekly, monthly quarterly, half yearly and annual incentives
- Access to BUPA Healthcare*
- Corporate Gym Membership*
- Dress down Fridays
- Childcare vouchers
- Beer Fridge
- Birthday leave*
- Weekly fresh fruit delivery
*Upon completion of probation period