MSI Group are currently searching for an enthusiastic, persuasive and confident Business Development Manager responsible for growing allocated business across all the divisions of MSI.
MSI is a 2-star rated Best Company and a UK Top 100 Mid-Size Company to Work For. We are one of the UK's leading healthcare recruiters, working in partnership with NHS Trusts and private providers throughout the UK. We have recently been awarded Top 40 Recruitment Agency and Top 50 Mid-Size London Company status.
About the role
We are looking for an individual who will strategically identify opportunities for proactive growth and respond to requests for reactive growth.
This position will be mainly responsible for business development with new clients but also involve managing some existing clients, creating bid and pitch documents, along with tender proposals.
- Demonstrable Business Development experience within a Recruitment Agency
- Line management of Business Development Executives
- Thriving in an KPI driven environment with proven success at hitting regular sales targets
- Be comfortable talking to stakeholders of all levels in Procurement, HR or Senior Clinicians
- Excellent business Development skills
- Persuasive and enthusiastic communicator engaging the commitment of others
- Updating and monitoring of CRM Database
- Poised, confident and outgoing - building rapport and developing relationships with others
- Multi with a sense of urgency for goal achievement
- Able to adapt to change
- Innovative and creative problem solver
- Identify strategic accounts within an allotted geographical area which have significant GM opportunity for MSI
- Schedule and attend new business meetings with identified clients
- Create and deliver effective new business presentations
- Attend review meetings (along with operations) with existing clients
- Identify and propose monthly targets and KPI's to manager and once agreed, meet these
- Manage the bid qualification process for new opportunities
- Assist in the tender process, explicitly following the guidelines and submit to deadline
- Maintain and build excellent relationships with clients to enhance the reputation of MSI
- Brief internal delivery teams and provide effective on-boarding of new business
Founded in 2002, MSI Group is a leading supplier of doctors, nurses, AHPs and other healthcare professionals. Our clients include the NHS and other public, private and third sector organisations across the UK and the world.
Having doubled in size since 2012, we are one of the fastest growing healthcare recruitment companies in the UK, although our internal structure has allowed us to hold on to the SME atmosphere and approach.
Our head office is based 3 minutes from London Bridge Station, with stunning views of the river Thames.
Why join us?
MSI is an ambitious and growing SME and this position provides hands-on experience and accountability for someone who aspires to further their career towards HR Management.
In addition, we can offer:
- A structured and highly supportive probation period
- Working in an experienced, award-winning staffing company that understands the value of solid long-term relationships
- An opportunity to make a real difference and have your ideas heard and implemented
- Corporate Gym Membership*
- Birthday leave*
- Regular company incentives
- Access to BUPA Healthcare*
- Death in Service*
- Additional holiday bonus*
(*Upon completion of probation period)
What you need to do now
Apply now with a covering letter highlighting why you are a strong candidate for the role. The first part of the process will be a telephone/video conference call.
We would love to get back to everyone however due the sheer volume of applications we will only be able to reply if we feel we can successfully place you in one of our roles. If you have not heard from us within the next 10 working days you may assume that you have not been successful. Thank you so much for understanding. We will do our best with your application and thank you!