Apply to these jobs
08 Jun 2016
ST3+ (SPR) Doctor - Surgery
MSI Recruitment requires an ST3 grade (SPR) Doctor that specialises in surgery to work regular, flexible ad-hoc shifts with a local NHS Hospital based within Birmingham.
This position is for an ST3 grade (SPR) Doctor that specialises in surgery and is regularly available to work ad-hoc shifts. Locum shifts are available on a variety of departments resulting in plenty of opportunities to choose from.
In order to register with MSI Recruitment…
- You must be fully GMC registered.
- You must have a minimum of 3 – 6 months post graduation experience working as an ST3 grade (SPR) Doctor.
- You must have been employed as an ST3 grade (SPR) Doctor within the past 12 months.
- Earn a highly competitive hourly pay rate and be paid on a weekly basis.
- Join with a quick and simple registration process.
- Be guided through your registration by a specialist consultant and have a team member available 24 hours per day.
- Due to the high volume of available shifts; regardless of whether you are a Doctor that prefers to work day or night shifts MSI Recruitment is able to help.
How to Apply:
If you are an ST3 grade (SPR) Doctor that meets the above criteria and are interested in this position then please do apply online with a copy of your most recent CV.
If you are a Doctor that is interested in contacts/block bookings you are also encouraged to contact MSI Recruitment and speak to a member of staff to discuss which opportunities are available within your area.
Please feel free to contact a team member by calling 0207 940 1972. Alternatively, please email email@example.com