Apply to these jobs
08 Jun 2016
ST3+ (SPR) Doctor – Psychiatry (SPR Psychiatrist)
MSI Recruitment is currently looking to recruit an ST3+ grade (SPR) Psychiatrist to work with a prominent client based within Northampton.
Full time locum contracts are available as well as part time flexible ad-hoc shifts, allowing MSI to be able to place you into a suitable position regardless of your availability.
MSI has a variety of positions available for SPR Psychiatrists including work across the following case loads:
- Old Age
- Harm Minimisation
In order to register with MSI Recruitment…
- You must be fully GMC registered.
- You must have a minimum of 1 years experience working at an SPR level or above.
- You must have been employed as an SPR grade (or above) Psychiatrist within the past 12 months.
- Earn a highly competitive hourly pay rate and be paid on a weekly basis.
- Join with a quick and simple registration process.
- Be guided through your registration by a specialist consultant and have a team member available 24 hours per day.
How to Apply:
If you are an SPR Psychiatrist that meets the above criteria and are interested in this position then please do apply online with a copy of your most recent CV.
Please feel free to contact a team member by calling 0207 940 1980. Alternatively, please email email@example.com