Apply to these jobs
17 Aug 2016
£23.00 - £24.00 per hour
An opportunity has now arisen for two enthusiastic and tenacious Physiotherapists to join our clients the cohort of staff. The post is for 2 x Band 6 Physiotherapist to work in a setting treating neuro disability and respiratory patients. The candidates will work with families, young people and children so paediatric experience is essential. The position is for 3 month with the likelihood of an extension. Accommodation is available with this role also.
The successful candidate will be HCPC registered with some post graduate NHS experience and available to start work within the next few weeks.
For more information about the role please feel free to contact us via the MSI Group website.
If you are HCPC registered and interested in registering with MSI Group for locum opportunities nationwide, please contact us on our website and we will be in touch with available opportunities in your local area!
Job Benefits of working with MSI Group:
• Earn a competitive hourly pay rate and be paid on a weekly basis.
• Join with a quick and simple registration process to have you out working as quick as possible!
• Work with a reputable NHS framework agency to ensure you are working compliantly.
• Be supported by a specialist consultant with over 6 years of experience recruiting locums in the North of England.
• Team member available 24 hours a day.