MSI Group is currently looking to recruit an experienced Band 7 Physiotherapist to undertake a locum assignment in the South Yorkshire area. The contract is ongoing until further notice.
- To undertake advanced assessment, diagnosis and treatment of patients within cardiac rehabilitation, who may have acute complex and/or chronic presentations and needs.
- To provide clinical leadership to Physiotherapy staff within cardiac rehabilitation, utilising expert clinical knowledge and experience.
- To provide specialist physiotherapy input into the multi-disciplinary audit and research programme into the clinical effectiveness of Physiotherapy Services within cardiac rehabilitation supporting the Trust Physiotherapy Lead.
- To provide support to the Area Clinical Manager/Trust Physiotherapy Lead to meet the aims and objectives of the Trust.
- To provide support to the Area Clinical Manager/ Trust Physiotherapy Lead in the strategic development of the Cardiac service.
If you are interested in Physiotherapy jobs and would like to register with MSI Group you must…
- Be HCPC registered.
- Have post graduation Physiotherapy experience.
- Have experience working in any of the aforementioned clinical areas, or ideally be a Intermediate Care specialist.
- Be able to supply all compliance documents such as immunisation history and a hold a clear DBS.
- Earn a highly competitive hourly pay rate and be paid on a weekly basis.
- Join with a quick and simple registration process with no cost involved.
- Be guided through your registration by a specialist consultant and have a team member available 24 hours per day.