Apply to these jobs
08 Aug 2016
An opportunity has now arisen for an enthusiastic and tenacious Physiotherapist to join the cohort of staff. The post will involve working with trauma orthopaedics, elective orthopaedics, stroke rehab, medicine and complex care, respiratory and MSK outpatients. As this will be a community role, it is ideal that the candidate is a car driver. The position is for 3 month with the likelihood of an extension.
The successful candidate will be HCPC registered with some post graduate NHS experience and available to start work within the next few weeks.
For more information about the role and our other physio jobs please feel free to contact us via the MSI Group website.
If you are HCPC registered and interested in registering with MSI Group for locum opportunities nationwide, please contact us on our website and we will be in touch with available opportunities in your local area!
Job Benefits of working with MSI Group:
• Earn a competitive hourly pay rate and be paid on a weekly basis.
• Join with a quick and simple registration process to have you out working as quick as possible!
• Work with a reputable NHS framework agency to ensure you are working compliantly.
• Be supported by a specialist consultant with over 6 years of experience recruiting locum Dietitian's in the North of England.
• Team member available 24 hours a day.