Apply to these jobs
08 Jun 2016
Staff Grade / SpR – Paediatrics
MSI Recruitment requires a SpR / Staff Grade Doctor that specialises in paediatrics to work regular, flexible ad-hoc shifts or full time with a popular NHS Hospital based within Essex.
This position is for a SpR Paediatrician that is regularly available to locum. Locum shifts are available on a variety of departments resulting in plenty of opportunities to choose from.
Part time flexible shifts are available as well as on-going locum contracts.
In order to register with MSI Recruitment…
- You must be fully GMC registered.
- You must have a minimum of 3 – 6 months post graduation experience working as a SpR Paediatrician.
- You must have been employed as a SpR Doctor within the past 12 months.
- Earn a highly competitive hourly pay rate and be paid on a weekly basis.
- Join with a quick and simple registration process.
- Be guided through your registration by a specialist consultant and have a team member available 24 hours per day.
- Due to the high volume of available shifts; regardless of whether you are a Doctor that prefers to work day or night shifts MSI Recruitment is able to help.
How to Apply:
If you are a Consultant Paediatrician that meets the above criteria and are interested in this position then please do apply online with a copy of your most recent CV.
If you are a Doctor that is interested in contacts/block bookings you are also encouraged to contact MSI Recruitment and speak to a member of staff to discuss which opportunities are available within your area.
Please feel free to contact a team member by calling 0207 940 1972. Alternatively, please email firstname.lastname@example.org