Apply to these jobs
28 Jun 2016
Neonatal Intensive Care Unit
£27.80 - £36.14 per hour
Neonatal Nurse - NICU
MSI Recruitment is currently looking to recruit an experience Neonatal Nurse to work regular, flexible ad-hoc shifts with local NHS Hospitals in Central London.
Working with MSI Recruitment as a Neonatal Nurse, you will provide care to ill or premature newborns in intensive-care unit. You will be expected to professionally assess patients, provide specialist advice and maintain care records.
As a Neonatal Nurse that has chosen to work with MSI Recruitment you will be able to manage your own shift patterns and hours, with plenty of work available to choose from.
In order to register with MSI Recruitment you must...
- Be NMC Registered. Your NMC pin shoud not have any restrictions or conditions.
- Have a minimum of 6 months, post graduation, UK Hospital experience (NHS)
- Have been employed as a nurse in an acute setting within the past 12 months
If you are a newly qualified Nurse (qualified within the past 12 months) you will also need to provide evidence of your completed preceptorship.
- Earn a highly competitive hourly pay rate and be paid on a weekly basis
-Join with a quick and simple registration process
- Be guided through your registration by a specialist consultant and have a team member available 24 hours per day
- Due to the hugh volume of available shifts, whether you want to work days or nights, MSI is able to help
How to Apply:
If you are a Registered Nurse that meets the above criteria and are interested in this position, then please do apply online with a copy of your most recent CV.