Apply to these jobs
03 Jun 2016
MSI Recruitment requires a locum SHO to cover Oncology in the West Midlands (regular ad-hoc shifts).
We have a regular flow of day, evening and night shifts on a weekly basis, mainly covering weekends with the occassion weekdays included.
- You must be fully GMC registered.
- You must have a minimum of 3 – 6 months experience working within Medicine/Oncology.
- Earn a highly competitive hourly pay rate and be paid on a weekly basis.
- Join with a quick and simple registration process.
- Be guided through your registration by a specialist consultant and have a team member available 24 hours per day.
- Due to the high volume of available shifts; regardless of whether you are a Doctor that prefers to work day or night shifts MSI Recruitment is able to help.
How to Apply:
If you are a locum SHO in Oncology that meets the above criteria and are interested in this position then please do apply online with a copy of your most recent CV.
Please feel free to contact a team member by calling 0207 940 4335. Alternatively, please email firstname.lastname@example.org