Apply to these jobs
17 Aug 2016
£23.00 - £24.00 per hour
6-9 month: Duration.
An opportunity has arisen for an Occupational Therapist to to work in a learning difficulties department within the community. a car driver is essential and the candidate will be covering the central/city areas. This is a maternity cover and will last for 6-9 months. The post will be working 3 days per week, possibly 4. The post is to start in September.
The successful candidate will be HCPC registered with some post graduate NHS experience and available to start work within the next few weeks.
For more information about the role please feel free to contact us via the MSI Group website.
If you are HCPC registered and interested in registering with MSI Group for locum opportunities nationwide, please contact us on our website and we will be in touch with available opportunities in your local area!
Job Benefits of working with MSI Group:
• Earn a competitive hourly pay rate and be paid on a weekly basis.
• Join with a quick and simple registration process to have you out working as quick as possible!
• Work with a reputable NHS framework agency to ensure you are working compliantly.
• Be supported by a specialist consultant with over 6 years of experience recruiting locum in the North of England.
• Team member available 24 hours a day.
How to Apply:
If you are an Occupational Therapist that meets the above criteria and are interested in this particular job or finding out further information on others, please do apply online with a copy of your most recent CV where one of our consultants will be in touch with you shortly!