Apply to these jobs
30 Jun 2016
Advanced Nurse Practitioner (ANP)
MSI Recruitment is currently looking for advanced nurse practitioners (ANPs), urgent care practitioners (UCPs) to work throughout Cheshire.
A variety of ad hoc opportunities are available across the whole region of Cheshire.
Working with MSI Recruitment as an advanced nurse practitioner (ANP) or an urgent care practitioner (UCP) you will carry out and interpret diagnostic tests. You will undertake routine assessments of patients with long term conditions.
In order ot register with MSI Recruitment :
* You must have a diploma or degree in Advanced Practice with additional qualifications related to this field of practice
* You must be NMC registered. Your NMC pin should not have any restrictions
* You must have a minimum of 6 months experience working as an ANP/UCP
* Earn a highly competitive hourly pay rate and be paid on a weekly basis
* Join with a quick and simple registration process
* Be guided through your registration by a specialist consultant and have a team member available for help/advice 24 hours per day
How to Apply:
If you are an emergency nurse practitioner (ANP) that meets the above criteria then please do apply online with a copy of your most recent CV.
Alternatively please send a copy of your CV, stating that you are an ANP that is interested in joining MSI Recruitment to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact a team member on 0207 940 4300.