Apply to these jobs
08 Jun 2016
General Radiology Consultant
LCI requires a General Radiology Consultant to work a full time, short term contract with a reputable NHS Hospital based within the North West of the UK.
This position is for a respiratory medicine Consultant to work a full time 40 hours per week contract (as per rota), starting as soon as possible with a 3month + long term contract.
In order to register with LCI…
- You must be fully GMC registered.
- You must have a minimum of 3 – 6 months post graduation experience working as a Consultant within General Radiology.
- You must have been employed as a General Radiology Consultant within the past 12 months.
- Earn a highly competitive hourly pay rate and be paid on a weekly basis.
- Join with a quick and simple registration process.
- Be guided through your registration by a specialist consultant and have a team member available 24 hours per day.
How to Apply:
If you are a rRadiology Consultant that meets the above criteria and are interested in this position then please do apply online with a copy of your most recent CV.
If you are a Doctor that is interested in contacts/block bookings you are also encouraged to contact MSI Recruitment and speak to a member of staff to discuss which opportunities are available within your area.
Please feel free to contact a team member by calling 0207 940 1983. Alternatively, please email email@example.com