Apply to these jobs
10 Feb 2017
£23.00 - £37.00 per hour
MSI Recruitment is currently looking to recruit an experienced Registered General Nurse (RGN/RN) or Community Nurse to work regular, flexible ad-hoc shifts with local NHS Trusts throughout the West Midlands.
Working with MSI Recruitment as a nurse you will provide care to patients on general acute Hospital wards or within the community. You will be expected to professionally assess patients, provide specialist advice and maintain care records.
As a nurse that has chosen to work with MSI Recruitment you will be able to manage your own shift patterns and hours, with plenty of work available to choose from.
In order to register with MSI Recruitment you must…
• Be NMC registered. Your NMC pin should not have any restrictions or conditions.
• Have a minimum of 6 months, post graduation, UK Hospital experience (ideally NHS).
• Have been employed as a nurse in an acute or community setting within the past 12 months.
• Earn a highly competitive hourly pay rate and be paid on a weekly basis.
• Join with a quick and simple registration process.
• Be guided through your registration by a specialist consultant and have a team member available 24 hours per day.
• Due to the high volume of available shifts; regardless of whether you are a paediatric staff nurse that prefers to work day or night shifts MSI Recruitment is able to help.
How to Apply:
If you are a general registered nurse or community nurse that meets the above criteria and are interested in this position then please do apply online with a copy of your most recent CV.
If you are a Registered General Nurse or community nurse that is interested in contracts/block bookings you are also encouraged to contact MSI Recruitment and speak to a member of staff to discuss which opportunities are available within your area.
Please feel free to contact a team member by calling 0203 375 0767 or 07496218716. Alternatively please send a copy of your CV, stating that you are a General staff nurse that is interested in joining MSI Recruitment to firstname.lastname@example.org